Saturday, August 25, 2012

A Family Prayer


A Family Prayer

By

Julio C. Rivas, CS

 

“He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.”

 

My family and I dwell in the holy protection of LOVE-GOD, way beyond the reach of fear, illness, distress and any other impotent claim.

 

“I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress; my God, in Him will I trust."

 

Mental, emotional and physical discords cannot disrupt our family’s MIND-designed perfection.  We are teeming with spiritual opportunities and joys.  Trust in MIND allows us to receive and enjoy its superabundant blessings.

 

“Surely He shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence.”

 

Day and night, we are safe, stable and flourishing within LOVE’s prolific kingdom.  LOVE jettisons failure and propels our wellness and success.

 

4He shall cover thee with His feathers, and under His wings shalt thou trust; His truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

 

We lean on you, Holy ONE and ALL.  We welcome your goodness-proliferating forces and we trust in your thorough, precise, healing intelligence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment