Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A Might-Enhancing Prayer


A Might-Enhancing Prayer

By

Julio C. Rivas, CS

 

“The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God,” (NKJV, Romans 8:16).

 Eddy: “Man. The compound idea of infinite Spirit; the spiritual image and likeness of God; the full representation of Mind.”

“I am the outstanding oeuvre of the divine INTELLIGENCE-MIND. 

SPIRIT shields me with an innumerable, empyrean army of brilliant ideas and superlative forces (a celestial army of ‘angels’).  

TRUTH propels my health and accomplishments.   

LOVE is compounding my intelligence, opportunities and rewards. 

My body expresses the unhindered and magnificent health, vigor and elasticity of SOUL.  

Unsurpassed MIND-WISDOM unravels my mind and emotions.  It catapults me past ostensibly impossible obstacles.  Spiritual lucidness flows into my thought.

LIFE fuels my vitality and renews me.  It annuls others’ hateful malice and past traumas.

LOVE brings order and peace to internal and external turbulence. 

My SPIRIT-bestowed substance is immaculate and vigorous.   My spiritual wholeness is preeminent.  It elides illness, pain, bad genetics and decay.

I am endowed by PRINCIPLE-GOD with protean, intellectual abilities, adroit skills, and versatile talents. 

SOUL creates multiple channels for fulfilling expression and advancement.

SOUL-LIFE subsumes me and maintains my spiritual connectivity to all life.

I represent the perpetual, creative, dynamic expression of infinite LOVE-MIND.” 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment