Friday, May 11, 2012


Encompassed and propelled by LOVE

From The Message (1 Corinthians 13): “If I give everything I own to the poor and even go to the stake to be burned as a martyr, but I don't love, I've gotten nowhere. So, no matter what I say, what I believe, and what I do, I'm bankrupt without love.

   Love never gives up.
   Love cares more for others than for self.
   Love doesn't want what it doesn't have.
   Love doesn't strut,
   Doesn't have a swelled head,
   Doesn't force itself on others,
   Isn't always "me first,"
   Doesn't fly off the handle,
   Doesn't keep score of the sins of others,
   Doesn't revel when others grovel,
   Takes pleasure in the flowering of truth,
   Puts up with anything,
   Trusts God always,
   Always looks for the best,
   Never looks back,
   But keeps going to the end. Love never dies.

Trust steadily in God, hope unswervingly, love extravagantly.”

By M. B. Eddy (Misc. Writings p. 249: 27-2np):

“Love.  What a word! I am in awe before it. Over what
worlds on worlds it hath range and is sovereign! the un

derived, the incomparable, the infinite All of good, the
alone God, is Love.”

LOVE commands and impels our being.  Therefore, all dynamic, loving, intelligent, bold and creative advances are generated by INTELLIGENCE/LOVE.   

Foibles, failures, ignorance and suffering are cancelled by our expression of the qualities of MIND/LOVE.  This therapeutic process generates magnificent rewards.

LOVE is LIFE. LIFE is LOVE.  LIFE/LOVE generates excellence and immortality in all of us.  It colligates us, and voids conflicts, loss and betrayals.  Even in spite of death, LIFE/LOVE holds us in spiritual unity. 

We belong to the wisdom and spirit of LOVE/LIFE.  This understanding crushes material adversities and induces closeness and happiness. 

LOVE is the core, thrust, and splendor of our impeccable and victorious being.    



  


No comments:

Post a Comment