Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Shepherded By LOVE and Shepherding With LOVE


Shepherded By LOVE and Shepherding With LOVE

 

By

 

Julio C. Rivas, CS

 

 

 

1.     “Divine Love is my shepherd; I shall not want.”

 

We are shepherded by LOVE through difficult experiences and brought to freedom and victory.  MIND also shepherds us with advancing spiritual understanding.  SOUL inspires us to be more forgiving, patient and kind.  This holy process propels healing within ourselves and for others.

 

2. “Love maketh me to lie down in green pastures: Love leadeth me beside the still waters.”

 

LOVE enables us to express Christly certainty, calm, gentleness, selflessness and generosity.  TRUTH rescues us from self-centeredness and catapults us outwardly so we can care for the world.  SOUL brings us to rest in its divine harmony and goodness.

 

3. “Love restoreth my soul (spiritual sense): Love leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake.” 

 

Infinite TRUTH-SPIRIT is revealing itself throughout our spiritual universe of intelligent ideas and harmonious action.  TRUTH reveals itself in our spiritual identities.  It restores our spiritual acuity.   It sharpens our spiritual reasoning so that we can perceive that SPIRIT is superlative cause and effect. 

 

4 “Yes, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for Love is with me: Love’s rod and Love’s staff they comfort me.”

 

LIFE-MIND releases divine potencies in us and this conquers pain, illness, despair, hopelessness and death.   SPIRIT-MIND erases losses, setbacks, failures, fault, betrayals, condemnation and disappointments.  PRINCIPLE-GOOD infuses our lives with health, intelligence, beauty, grace and success. 

 

5. “Love prepareth a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: Love anointeth my head with oil; my cup runneth over.”

 

MIND-LOVE is bestowing on us a feast of spiritual wisdom, resources, grace and vigor.

 

6. “Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house (the consciousness) of Love for ever.”

 

LIFE-GOOD fuels our lives with immortal and limitless goodness.  We dwell in LIFE-SPIRIT and are fortified by its preeminence. 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment