Saturday, June 27, 2015

Love-Goodness Is Our Refuge

Love-Goodness Is Our Refuge

“This I declare about the LORD: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust him. 3 For he will rescue you from every trap and protect you from deadly disease.” (NLT, Ps. 91: 2-3)

Healing prayer: "Superb Truth-Mind, Your All-presence subsumes me and all. Therefore, when I am concordant with You, the chimera of evil -- illness, hatred, calamity and despair -- disappears. I am grateful that You are my Fortress, my Intelligence, my Health, my Physician and my Provider. I rejoice because You, Holy Principle, are infusing us with resources, talents, creative brilliance, valor, stamina, perseverance, truth, integrity, health, and grace. With You, infinite Soul, everything good is achievable."

No comments:

Post a Comment